- $25 million is being allocated for the restoration of the charter school reimbursement program.
- $20 million is being allocated to continue to restore cuts made by Governor Corbett and the Republican-controlled legislature in 2011-12.
- $5 million is being allocated through the new basic education fair funding formula.”
“Once again, the governor has proven to have a total disregard for the bipartisan Basic Education Funding Commission formula that would have finally brought fairness and equity to our public schools. Sadly, it’s yet another campaign promise that has fallen to the wayside.”
- the current budget impasse
- the basics of education funding
- the school funding lawsuit
- the 2016-2017 proposed budget
- 2017 President Elect (one-year term)
- 2017 Vice President (one-year term)
- 2017-19 Central Section at Large Representative – includes Regions 4, 5, 6, 9 and 12 (three-year term)
House Majority Leader Rep. Dave Reed, (717) 705-7173
Senate President Pro Tempore Sen. Joe Scarnati, (717) 787-7084
Senate Majority Leader Sen. Jake Corman, (717) 787-1377