- Reimburse districts for any and all interest payments they have or will have to make as a result of borrowing money due to the state’s lack of fiscal responsibility
- Pass both short- and long-term pension reform that would provide cost control and saving measures for school employers.
The School Board has begun to develop a district policy to support Community Schools. We want them to know that parents, educators, students and community members support this important initiative! Please sign up to speak by calling: (412) 529-3868 between 9:00 am - 4:00 pm this week or on Monday, April 25, before noon. Each speaker is limited to three minutes. If you cannot speak, you can still attend to show your support or send the board an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Film Screening Annex: 3401 Filbert St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- 2017 President Elect (one-year term)
- 2017 Vice President (one-year term)
- 2017-19 Central Section at Large Representative – includes Regions 4, 5, 6, 9 and 12 (three-year term)
House Majority Leader Rep. Dave Reed, (717) 705-7173
Senate President Pro Tempore Sen. Joe Scarnati, (717) 787-7084
Senate Majority Leader Sen. Jake Corman, (717) 787-1377