The citizens and businesses of the Montgomery County are facing unprecedented challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic. On Tuesday, May 26 at 4pm, PCCY IS HOSTING A COMMUNITY FORUM to discuss the threat of looming education cuts to Montgomery County. Please join us for this virtual COMMUNITY FORUM allowing a platform for school officials and business leaders to discuss challenges facing Montgomery County if school district funding is slashed. Decisions on stimulus legislation and budgets are being made now and all voices matters — Montgomery County requires a unified voice in Harrisburg!
- Ken Lawrence – Montgomery County Commissioner
- Russ Johnson – HealthSpark Foundation, President, CEO
- Chris Dormer – Norristown School District Superintendent
- Frank Gallagher – Souderton Area School District Superintendent
- Peggy Lee-Clark – Pottstown Area Industrial Development. Inc., Executive Director
- Laura Johnson – Pottstown School District School Board Member