Gov. Tom Wolf's latest attempt to solve Pennsylvania's public pension knot isn't getting much love from legislative Republicans - in fact, it's landed with a resounding "thud," our friends at WITF-FM report. More astute readers may recall that Wolf floated a pension reform plan during two sessions with Republicans last week in which he offered a change to benefits for future state and school employees that would include a "stacked hybrid" plan of the type championed by House Republican members in the 2013-14 legislative session.
- Join your neighbors and other concerned citizens who believe that investing in our kids is non-negotiable
- We’ll provide: FREE Transportation to and from the Capitol and lunch; a brief training on the bus, materials, and day of schedule
- Scheduled visits with elected officials
- Bus will depart from in front of the United Way Building at 7:45am at 1709 Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- We will return to Philly by approximately 4:30pm. (Discounted parking ($8) available at the Sheraton Hotel at 17th & Race)
- If you plan to drive yourself, we will meet at the Capitol between 10am and 10:30am.
Baker Hall |
PSBA July 7, 2015
PSBA website July 31, 2015