Two years later, the Legislature has yet to come up with a solution, and schools are still waiting to get paid.
Our theme reflects the Coalition's commitment to equal opportunity for all students. We believe that community schools, with their deep and sustained partnerships between schools and community resources, are the “engine” that will prepare our young people to succeed.
This Forum comes at a key moment in time. There is a growing awareness and discussion of the importance of student engagement in learning, and the influence of out-of-school factors, including poverty on student achievement.
Tuesday, April 8th at
- Jack Brennan, Chairman Emeritus of The Vanguard Group
- Phil Peterson, Partner, Aon Hewitt and Co-Chair of America’s Edge/Ready Nation
- And more to be announced!
- Date & Time Tuesday, April 29, 2014 | 5-7 PM
- Location Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia