- Have prominent voucher advocates on their board of directors?
- Cheered 24 school closures which our own Supt. conceded may not benefit students?
- Hired a lobbying firm to robocall Philadelphians to support Governor Corbett’s “doomsday” school budget for Philly schools?
- Supported the linking of additional funds for Philadelphia tied to undermining teacher professionalism?
- Lobbied to assume private control of student enrollment?
Largest teachers union endorses Leach in primary
October 22, 2011: Students First PAC Contributions to Senate Ed Committee Members
April 22, 2011: Students First PAC Ramps up ...
January 3, 2011 - Follow The Students First PAC Voucher Money
May 5-6, Mechanicsburg & Harrisburg
Make an impact on the legislative process by attending PSBA’s Advocacy Forum and Day on the Hill, May 5-6. Day one will provide legislative insights on pensions, training on being an effective advocate, and media relations. Dr. G. Terry Madonna, leading Pennsylvania political analyst, will discuss the legislative landscape in his usual lively and informative style. Just added -- How to Be an Effective Advocate -- Hear from former Allwein Advocacy Award winners Larry Feinberg, Roberta Marcus and Tina Viletto on how to successfully support your issues. On day two, participants will start with a breakfast at the Harrisburg Hilton and then hit the ground running with visits to legislative offices in the State Capitol. Space is limited so register early. Click here for more details and to register online.
Join Democratic gubernatorial candidates Katie McGinty, Tom Wolf, Allyson Schwartz and Rob McCord for a discussion on public education.
- Jack Brennan, Chairman Emeritus of The Vanguard Group
- Phil Peterson, Partner, Aon Hewitt and Co-Chair of America’s Edge/Ready Nation
- And more to be announced!
- Date & Time Tuesday, April 29, 2014 | 5-7 PM
- Location Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia