May 5-6, Mechanicsburg & Harrisburg
Make an impact on the legislative process by attending PSBA’s Advocacy Forum and Day on the Hill, May 5-6. Day one will provide legislative insights on pensions, training on being an effective advocate, and media relations. Dr. G. Terry Madonna, leading
On day two, participants will start with a breakfast at the Harrisburg Hilton with Lt. Gov. Jim Cawley as guest speaker and then hit the ground running with visits to legislative offices in the State CapitolSpace is limited so register early. Click here for more details and to register online.
Join Democratic gubernatorial candidates Katie McGinty, Tom Wolf, Allyson Schwartz and Rob McCord for a discussion on public education.
- Jack Brennan, Chairman Emeritus of The Vanguard Group
- Phil Peterson, Partner, Aon Hewitt and Co-Chair of America’s Edge/Ready Nation
- And more to be announced!
- Date & Time Tuesday, April 29, 2014 | 5-7 PM
- Location Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia