- Is a place where strategic partnerships among the school and community resources support student achievement, positive conditions for learning, and the well-being of families and communities;
- Maintains a core focus on children while recognizing that they are part of a family and their families are part of unique communities;
- Builds an integrated strategy that enhances academics and student well-being through enrichment, health and social supports, family engagement, and youth and community development;
- Is anchored by the work of a full-time site coordinator and expanded school hours; and
- Provides a base for parent and community advocacy on behalf of their children.
How serious is it? Very!
DALLAS TWP. — Dallas School District is not in danger of closing due to the lack of state funding, district Business Manager Grant Palfey said Monday. At least not yet.
- the current budget impasse
- the basics of education funding
- the school funding lawsuit
- the 2016-2017 proposed budget
House Majority Leader Rep. Dave Reed, (717) 705-7173
Senate President Pro Tempore Sen. Joe Scarnati, (717) 787-7084
Senate Majority Leader Sen. Jake Corman, (717) 787-1377