Ex-workers claim K12, Inc., operator of cyber-charters played games with enrollment figures
Many of the allegations come from people who worked for the
The recalculations affected 144 brick and mortar charter schools, and 12 cyber charter schools. According to the recalculations released in January:
- There are 34 fewer charter schools in total met AYP, dropping from 77 (49%) to 43 (28%).
- No cyber charter schools met AYP.
- There are 7 fewer charter schools that received a “Making Progress” designation.
- There are 27 more charter schools that received a “Warning” designation.
- There are 9 more charter schools in either “Corrective Action I or II” under the recalculations.
Duquesne recovery plan may call for closing elementary school
Graduation Rate Climbs National High
Teachers Lead Philly would like to know what you think about teacher evaluation. TAKE THE SURVEY, and share it with a friend!
REGISTER TO ATTEND
BOARD CANDIDATES REGIONAL WORKSHOPS
Pennsylvania School Boards Association Headquarters, 400 Bent Creek Boulevard, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
April 6, 2013 The Penn Stater Convention Center Hotel; State College, PA
Strategic leadership, school budgeting and advocacy are key issues facing today's school district leaders. For your school district to truly thrive, leaders must maintain a solid understanding of these three functions. Attend the 2013 PSBA Leadership Symposium on Advocacy and Issues to ensure you have the skills you need to take your district to the next level.